Noise About COVID-19 Is Political – Yahaya Bello

The governor said COVID-19 was just a flu and common cold and that Nigerians should stay out of its politics.

Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State / Photo credit: vanguardngr.com
Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State / Photo credit: vanguardngr.com

The governor of Kogi State, Yahaya Bello, has said that 90 per cent of the noise about COVID-19 is political and aimed at economic, financial and material gains.

Bello, who was seen in a video he recorded while exercising, said COVID-19 was just a flu and common cold and Nigerians should stay out of its politics.

He said, “I can assure you that 90 percent of this COVID, the noise about COVID is political, economic and financial material gain. The remaining 10 per cent is ordinary flu. Treat the flu, common cold, and we are good to go.”

“Nigerians, stay out of the politics of COVID. Don’t make money from Nigerians because of the imported COVID. Corona will soon turn to Camry. It will turn to land cruiser”, he sajd.

Though it could not be ascertained when the video was recorded, Bello’s words about the late Chief of Staff to the president, Abba Kyari, in the same video revealed that the video must have been recorded when Kyari contracted the deadly virus.

Bello said, “Abba Kyari, if it is true, I wish you well. But I don’t believe. You are hale and hearty. You came to commiserate with me over the death of my mother, conveying the message of our dear president. You’re good. You will live longer than my mother. Mr. President will live longer than my mother. I will live longer than my mother. All by the special grace and mercy of Allah.”

R-L: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State and the commissioner for health, Professor Akin Abayomi / Photo credit: Facebook

Circulated List Of Hospitals Exposed To COVID-19 Fake – Lagos Govt

Nigeria's COVID-19 positive cases up to 4,151/ Photo credit: qz.com

COVID-19 Cases In Nigeria Amost At 1000 Mark